1. "Our 83rd Year 1874-1956" A brief history of the Museum with a list and description of the Museum in 1956. Also two photographs of Nebraska Bison. (1956) (4 pages).
2. "The Miracle of Growth" News and description of the addition of two health galleries to the Museum. (1957) (2 pages).
3. "We are Older than We Thought -- and Proud to Admit It!" News of the discovery that the Museum was founded in 1871 rather than 1874. (1957) (2 pages).
14. "New Addition to Health Galleries" Photograph and information of Ceres, the transparent woman, donated to the Museum by Ralph Mueller. Ceres is a plexiglass model of a woman with organs which light up in their anatomical position as she tells her visitors of the functions of the human body. (1961) (2 pages).
16. "Ninety Years of Progress" Expansion of the University of Nebraska State Museum up to 1961. (1961) (2 pages).
18. "The University of Nebraska Trailside Museum" Photos, information and history of the University of Nebraska State Museum's branch museum at Fort Robinson, Nebraska. (1962) (4 pages).
23. "Hentracks from Antiquity" Description and photographs of clay tablets, and Museum's collection of the ancient written records of the lands of Sumar and Akkad, of Babylonia and Assyria. Tells how the tablets were made and how they are cleaned and translated. (1964) (4 pages).
28. "Talking Labels, Conferences, INQUA Meetings" Newsletter about the installation of a sound system to provide information about exhibits on all three floors of the Museum, and the meeting of the VII International Congress of the International Association of Quaternary Research. (1965) (2 pages).
45. "The Museum's Centennial Year" A history of the University of Nebraska State Museum. (1971) (4 pages).
47. "100 Years of Museum Growth" Continuation of two previous Museum Notes on the history of the Museum, with credit to our generous contributors during the past century. (1972) (4 pages).
55. "Our Museum - An Artist's View" The exhibit designer observes some motivating factors which bring visitors to the Museum. Some of the special skills, materials and techniques used in creating the life-like dioramas in the Hall of Nebraska Wildlife are explained, along with thoughts on the characteristics of a successful museum exhibit. (1976) (4 pages).
61. "Saving for the Future - Preparing Museum Specimens" The study and work involved in readying a specimen for display in a museum. (1978) (4 pages).
64. "Testing Aids in Creation of the University of Nebraska Paleobiology Gallery" Testing of the public to help identify aims for planning and preparation of exhibits in the Paleobiology Gallery. (1979) (4 pages).
74. "The Encounter Center: Morrill Hall's Connecting Point" The past, present, and future of the Museum's popular Encounter Center. (1989) (4 pages).
78. "Morrill Hall ... Looking Back" Informative and entertaining look at Dr. Erwin Barbour and at Morrill Hall's history. (1991) (4 pages).
84. "Samuel Aughey, Jr.: The Controversial First Director of the University of Nebraska State Museum" A colorful and interesting account of Samuel Aughey, Jr.'s life. (1993) (4 pages).
107. "We Draw Guts and Stuff" Find out what scientific illustrators do and how they do it. Includes illustrations from our Museum illustrators through the years. (2000) (4 pages)