6. "Botany-Herbarium" History of the Herbarium and information of the work done by the Herbarium Division of the Museum. (1958) (2 pages).
41. "Poisonous Plants in Nebraska" Practically every plant growing within the State is poisonous under appropriate conditions. Descriptions and information about many common plants that are or could be poisonous. (1965) (4 pages).
51. "A Valuable Library of Plants" Information, complete with photos, on the Museum's impressive Herbarium and on the vegetation of Nebraska. (1973) (4 pages).
68. "Ragweed's Revenge" Structure and function of ragweed, hay fever sufferers' nemesis. (1980) (4 pages).
73. "Alien Invaders" Interesting and helpful information on weeds. (1988) (4 pages).
76. "King Corn: The Nebraska Story" The origins of corn, the value of corn in America's past and today, and the future of corn are discussed. (1990) (4 pages).
88. "The Abominable Mystery of the First flowers: Clues from Nebraska and Kansas" Explores the mystery of the origin of flowering plants (angiosperms) and looks at theories proposed to explain the apparent lack of flowering plant ancestors. Important clues come from the Rose Creek Quarry in Nebraska. Also discusses differences between angiosperms and gymnosperms. (1994) (6 pages).
92. "Aboriginal Botany" Learn what Aboriginal Botany is. Discusses how plants have been used throughout history. (1995) (4 pages).
102. "Nebraska's Tertiary Plant Fossils or The Age of Mammals Revisited: The View from the Base of the Food Chain" Delve into the past and learn about the plants found in Nebraska's Tertiary rocks. (1999) (4 pages)
109. "Aquatic Plants of Nebraska" Describes the aquatic plants of the state and where they are located. Includes a color fold-out poster. (2001) (4 pages)
110. "Something to Sneeze At: Nebraska's Airborne Pollen" Information on pollen, how it is collected and identified, and pollen seasons in Nebraska. (2001) (6 pages)
117. "Nebraska's Endangered Species, Part 4: Threatened and Endangered Plants" In this fourth issue in our series on Nebraska's endangered and threatened species, you'll learn about Nebraska plants. Learn about saltwort, American ginseng, Colorado butterfly weed, blowout penstemon, prairie fringed orchid, Ute ladies'-tresses orchid, and small white lady's-slipper orchid. (2004) (6 pages)